I did some modification of GnuCash website.

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu May 20 14:56:16 EDT 2010

On Thursday 20 May 2010, Tao Wang wrote:
> On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 4:18 AM, Geert Janssens
>
> <janssens-geert at telenet.be> wrote:
> > I'm sorry, but the other patches don't apply cleanly either. Can you
> > please recreate them ?
>
> Are you sure you get the other patches from
> 'gnucash-htdocs_search_fix2_parts-v2.zip' I posted in last mail? I
> recreate some of them in the zip.
>
> I double checked and applied the patch against r19187, all of them can
> be applied. So, could you show me which one is wrong?
>
> I think following patch should never be failed, since they are not
> depends on part0.
>
> gnucash-htdocs_search_fix2_part1_gettext_update.patch
> gnucash-htdocs_search_fix2_part3_convert_po_to_utf8
> gnucash-htdocs_search_fix2_part4_merge_ja_to_po
>
> And part2 and part5 is depends on part0, which has been applied
> already, so they should be ok too.
>
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Geert

patch -p0 < gnucash-htdocs_search_fix2_part1_gettext_update.patch
patching file externals/gettext.inc
Hunk #1 FAILED at 62.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 123.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 155.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 186.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 211.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 275.
Hunk #7 FAILED at 298.
Hunk #8 FAILED at 314.
Hunk #9 FAILED at 321.
Hunk #10 FAILED at 509.
10 out of 10 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file externals/gettext.inc.rej
patching file externals/gettext.php
Hunk #1 FAILED at 134.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 144.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 305.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 336.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 384.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 407.
6 out of 6 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file externals/gettext.php.rej

I double-checked, this file comes from your last zipfile (-v2)

Geert