r19173 - gnucash/trunk/src/report - Merge CSS and plain stylesheets, leaving the plain and remove the CSS stylesheet. Plain now has font specifications.

J. Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Thu May 20 20:11:03 EDT 2010

Phil,

I don't know if it's this change, or one of the other recent changes
related to reporting, but the display of the new Tax Schedule Report
has recently changed and the justification of amounts and descriptions
isn't right. It looks better when gnucash is built with gtkhtml than
webkit, but both are not right. Can you give me some clues as to how I
can go about adjusting the report to get it right given the changes
you made?

Thanks,

Alex