Why Two sets of Documentation?

Frank H. Ellenberger f.ellenberger at online.de
Thu May 27 17:01:39 EDT 2010

Hi David,

Am Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2010 um 20:36:17 schrieb David T.:
> Could someone explain why there are the two documents, and would it be
> advisable to combine them into one set of documentation?

IIRC the guide should contain a tutorial and introduce the concepts of
GnuCash, while help contains primary the context sensitive help texts.

So I assume, they should stay separate, but probably there should be more
links between them.

BTW, is there anybody currently active maintaining the docs?

Frank