Font sizes in Reports

Michele Krijnen michele.krijnen at gmail.com
Thu May 27 21:13:12 EDT 2010

I've been playing around with the unstable version of GnuCash as it offers a
few features that the stable version doesn't.  However I'm running into
trouble with Style-sheets and reports.

Namely if I use Default.CSS as the style sheet and set all fonts on a report
to 11point when I run a report (for example Profit & Loss or Balance Sheet)
 the text will be at a different size to the numbers.

Doesn't this defeat the purpose of using Point sizing?
Is there a way to get the fonts to display correctly?

~Shellz