Font sizes in Reports

Tao Wang dancefire at gmail.com
Fri May 28 01:51:41 EDT 2010

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 11:13 AM, Michele Krijnen
<michele.krijnen at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been playing around with the unstable version of GnuCash as it offers a
> few features that the stable version doesn't.  However I'm running into
> trouble with Style-sheets and reports.
>
> Namely if I use Default.CSS as the style sheet and set all fonts on a report
> to 11point when I run a report (for example Profit & Loss or Balance Sheet)
>  the text will be at a different size to the numbers.
>
> Doesn't this defeat the purpose of using Point sizing?
> Is there a way to get the fonts to display correctly?

Maybe the reason is the CSS didn't cover all text in the report, that
is, some are forgot to assign the font size. Are all the text is
different size with number? or just some of them are different?

The CSS code has been modified recently to cover all text in the
report. Could you have a try to see whether it's still true in the
latest nightly build version? Thanks.

http://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/trunk/

> ~Shellz

Regards