Font sizes in Reports

Michele Krijnen michele.krijnen at gmail.com
Fri May 28 04:19:39 EDT 2010

Thanks Tao Wang.  The new build helped a lot, however I did notice that the
Report title was in bold even although I had set all the fonts to normal.
 As I was just doing this for testing purposes and then made the title bold
anyway I don't think that this is a big problem just a small inconsistency.

Is there any chance of get text color add to the font selection screen for
2.4?

~Shellz