Font sizes in Reports

Tao Wang dancefire at gmail.com
Fri May 28 04:50:56 EDT 2010

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 6:19 PM, Michele Krijnen
<michele.krijnen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Tao Wang.  The new build helped a lot, however I did notice that the
> Report title was in bold even although I had set all the fonts to normal.
>  As I was just doing this for testing purposes and then made the title bold
> anyway I don't think that this is a big problem just a small inconsistency.

 I think it might be a bug. Could you file a bug in bugzilla about
this with a generated html file attached?
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Bugzilla

> Is there any chance of get text color add to the font selection screen for
> 2.4?

I didn't see the working about this, and adding this feature may broke
the string-freeze. So, I think it will not be added to 2.4.0. But it's
free to file a bug as a feature request (enhancement) in Bugzilla, so
maybe someone will implement the feature in the future.

In the mean time, you can export the report as a html file, and edit
the CSS part, then you can add any style CSS supported, including
color, to different kind of cell.

--
Regards

Tao Wang