Font sizes in Reports

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Fri May 28 10:21:56 EDT 2010

Once basic CSS support is in, there are all sorts of things we could do.  Perhaps we should provide support for external CSS files.  If we publish the names of the text class names, an external CSS file could provide all sorts of style info.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.