Patch for Help - Gettingstarted and GUImenus xml files

Cristian Marchi cri.penta at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 05:36:02 EST 2010

I have worked on these two files by updating them to latest GnuCash GUI
appearence, by adding a lot of markup and by inserting a new image that
shows the main GnuCash window components. The descriptions of QIF import
and Account hierarchy assistants are also modified to better describe
the steps involved and follow the user during the process.
Can someone review the changes? if no one has comments (I hope you
have!) I will commit the patch at the end of this week.

Thanks
Cristian