Gnucash catalogue

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 10 12:11:56 EST 2010

Hi,

Mr luisfernando martinezrojas <luifermar at yahoo.com> writes:

> Hello there,
>
> We have an small business and We are looking for a strong and safety
> software and We believe that Gnucash has good quality, could you
> please send us a catalogue or more information about Gnucash' Accounts
> receivables and Accounts payable this is our concert in our
> business. We are compare some software in the market before We take
> our own decision.

I'm not sure what information catalog you are asking for.  Are you
asking for user documentation?  Or a feature list?

Keep in mind that GnuCash is an open source application; there is no
company that sits behind it, nor is it a "product" that you can
purchase.  You just download and use it.

If you have specific questions I recommend you ask on the gnucash-user
mailing list where you can get pretty decent technical support from the
gnucash user community.

Good Luck,