Paper for College - From Brazil

Yawar Amin yawar.amin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 18:40:12 EST 2010

Hi Elisa,

On 2010-11-08, at 14:05, Elisa Honda wrote:

> Hello.
>
> My name is Elisa and I'm studying Software Engineering at FATEC College in
> Brazil.
> My class have a Software Testing Project to be developed to gain credits
> this semester and my Group and I chose GnuCash to test.
>
> I wish to know if you have some complete development documentation with
> Functional Requirements and Non-Functional Requirements to help us to create
> all Use Cases and Test Cases.
> Could you please help us?

It’s great you’ve chosen GnuCash–hope you enjoy working on it :-) Also I hope the devs can step in and point out the test cases and how (if) they are implemented in the build system.

Even though I myself am not a GnuCash hacker, I can point you to [1], which is an overview of the modules which make up GnuCash (the engine, the GUI, utilities, so on). I hope this gives you a good way to gain understanding of the app.

Best of luck,

Yawar

[1] http://svn.gnucash.org/docs/HEAD/modules.html