question from a small business

richard offyougo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 12:03:10 EST 2010

HI

We have a small business (revenues about $6,000,000 USD) and we are
currently using MAS200 accounting software from Sage.  It keeps track of our
6,000 products in inventory and our 20,000 customers and 2,000 vendors in
terms of accounts payable and receivable.  We can also do general ledger and
financial statements through it.  We have about 20 employees using the
software.

Is your software robust enough to handle all this or are we better off
staying with MAS?

Richard A. Lasser

President

www.TeachersSchoolSupply.com

800 477 7745

18657 State Highway 305

Poulsbo WA 98370

Celebrating our 24th Year

We give 10% of our profits to feed hungry families

cid:912494922 at 16032010-251a