question from a small business

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Nov 10 15:14:45 EST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 10. November 2010 schrieb richard:
> HI
>
> We have a small business (revenues about $6,000,000 USD) and we are
> currently using MAS200 accounting software from Sage.  It keeps track of
> our 6,000 products in inventory and our 20,000 customers and 2,000 vendors
> in terms of accounts payable and receivable.  We can also do general
> ledger and financial statements through it.  We have about 20 employees
> using the software.
>
> Is your software robust enough to handle all this or are we better off
> staying with MAS?

Thanks for the inquiry. However, our software is targeted towards small and
home office businesses, but not for the size you explained here. I think the
software might be able to handle that, but I haven't heard reports of people
who actually do that. For now, you might be better off with some alternatives.
Sorry for that.

Regards,

Christian