r19798 - gnucash/trunk/src - Bug 634392: New sql database raises clobber warning

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 15 10:41:02 EST 2010

John Ralls <jralls at ceridwen.us> writes:

[snip]
>>> How does this affect the Scheme and Python bindings?
>>>
>>> -derek
>> It slightly breaks the python bindings.  See Bug 634165 for details and
>> possible fix.
>
> I'm working with Mike's fix now.
>
> QofSession doesn't appear to have scheme bindings -- at least qofsession.h isn't included in any SWIG interface files except in the Python bindings. Do I need to search a different way?

I did find one instance of "gnc:session-begin" in
src/import-export/qif-io-core/test, but that directory is obsolete so
doesn't really matter.  So no, I guess it doesn't matter for Scheme
because nothing uses it.

I just wanted to make sure -- I hadn't actually searched the code before
asking about any effects.