queries on mysql

Fred Verschueren fvsc at fremar.be
Wed Nov 24 04:32:13 EST 2010

Frank et al,

I'm coming from MS Money and use gnucash now for a month and I'm happy
but I want to totally reorganise my data which I transferred from Money.
To avoid I need to do this by hand I want to write a program/script
(preferable in python).

I had a look at the documentation on the API but this was not clear to me.

Can I get some hint / examples how to start with this?
Does a python wrapper for gnucash exists?

Thanks in advance.
Fred