queries on mysql

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 14:53:32 EST 2010

Fred--

I don't know how you have your accounting set up in Money. When I used Quicken, though, I had categories for Electricity, Gas, and Telecom, and these imported into Gnucash as separate accounts.

Perhaps you could rearrange your accounts in Money to use categories (or whatever they are in Money), using a find and replace, export to QIF, and then import the QIF into Gnucash.

David