queries on mysql

Fred Verschueren fvsc at fremar.be
Thu Nov 25 04:20:08 EST 2010

Op 24-11-10 20:28, Derek Atkins schreef:
> Fred,
>
> Fred Verschueren<fvsc at fremar.be>  writes:
>
>> Frank et al,
>>
>> I'm coming from MS Money and use gnucash now for a month and I'm happy
>> but I want to totally reorganise my data which I transferred from
>> Money.
>> To avoid I need to do this by hand I want to write a program/script
>> (preferable in python).
> Are you trying to reorganize the account structure or change how
> transactions got placed into accounts?  It might make sense, considering
> it's only been a month, to start over, re-import your old data and this
> time organize it more appropriately.
I have an assets:bankaccount:bank with payments for electricity,
telecom, gas, aso to expense:XX.
I want electricity to go to expense:electricity, telecom to
expense:telecom, gas to expense:gas, aso
This are monthly payments for more than 10 years.
So, a way to automate this would be very welcome.

Fred.