Documentation for the 2.4 release

Thomas Bullock tbullock at nd.edu
Mon Oct 4 12:21:58 EDT 2010

Developers,

What plans are you making for the documentation when the 2.4 release become official?

Due to it having the use of 3 types of databases, it seems to me that would entail a significant documentation update involving a general description of how GC would then work and specific sets of instructions for using each of the 3 data bases.  And I suppose there could  be impacts on how reports are prepared by GC.

Am I thinking along the right lines?  If so, when would those enhancements be written and incorporated into the current Guide and Help manuals?

Thanks for your updates.

Tom