Introduction - German Translator for Documentation (Tutorial)

Maik Wagner maikwagner at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 13:11:52 EDT 2010

Hello,

I would like to help with translations of the "GnuCash Tutorial and Concepts Guide" into German.

I have graduated in "International Business Studies" and speak English, French and German. I live in Germany (German is my native language) and contribute to various open source projects such as Adempiere ERP (translation of marketing materials), Mandriva Linux (l18n) and Ubuntu (translation using Launchpad).

I am familiar with tools like poEdit to translate .po-files and I have seen you have an svn-infrastructure running. Is there any way to get the guide from the svn and translate it using poEdit? Who do I send the translated files to?

Thanks for your help.

Maik Wagner