Introduction - German Translator for Documentation (Tutorial)

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Tue Oct 5 13:38:04 EDT 2010

Welcome and thanks for your offering!
To know how to translate the GnuCash manual and user guide, please refer
to the wiki [0]

 From the GnuCash svn web interface you can see that there is already
some work done with German transaltion in the help [1] and in the guide [2].

My suggestion is to get in touch with the last translators of those help
files (you could find the names in the headings of the xml file) to
coordinate the work.

Regards
Cristian

[0]