A Start for 2.4 Documentation

jh jhoewener at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 14 00:51:51 EDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-10-13 at 15:02 -0400, Thomas Bullock wrote:
> Developers,
>
> Using the http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Release_Schedule#Feature_Checklist_for_2.4.0 I have come up with a series of questions for which answers in some way would be included in the documentation or in FAQs.  The order and shape of the questions are listed just to get the thoughts churning.  The ultimate documentation likely will take a different shape.

Hi,
getting tired of translating outdated stuff into german, I rewrote parts
of chapters 1 and 2, to address the new databases, the CSV importer,
filename issue, preferences and others. Even though this is in German
now, it might be helpful to look at the chapter headings, outline and
screenshots. I'll be happy to synchronize the german stuff with the
american version again.
Juergen