Price Editor vs Security Editor

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 01:31:12 EDT 2010

Way back when, I had had the idea that a Security setup routine would be useful. Such a procedure would query the user for the ticker symbol and exchange, and from there, attempt to create:

1) the security;
2) the security account; and
3) an income account (for dividends)

I never got very far with my attempts, but every once in a while I think about it again...

David