Wiki Page Formatting

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Wed Oct 20 09:33:47 EDT 2010

On Wednesday 20 October 2010, Thomas Bullock wrote:

> Does the wiki foundation have guidelines for style sheet creation?  Or is
>  this another application of CSS?

I didn't elaborate on this, but yes, the wiki uses plain CSS to style its
pages. There are no strong guidelines. There is just a default theme that
happens to be used a lot because most people that setup a wiki are more
interested in its functional advantages that its looks.

Also if you would want to change the gnucash wiki stylesheet, I don't think
the it is publicly available. This is probably not because the stylesheet is
private information, but it was just never setup to be publicly available. If
someone wants to work on it, I suggest to coordinate with Derek. He owns the
servers that run the GnuCash websites.

I'd love to do this myself by the way, but I simply don't have time right now
and even within GnuCash I see other priorities where my little spare time is
more valuably spent...

Geert