Getting 2.4 Released - Yes!

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Wed Oct 20 10:40:39 EDT 2010

This strikes me as a *very* reasonable approach to take.  I happen to use the
SQL backend for my daily use, but then again, I guess I'm supposed to eat my own
dog food.  Maybe for now, the Save As dialog should be modified to remove the
SQL backends, and an "Export to SQL" menu entry should be added to include
them.  This would leave "Open", "Save As" and "Export to SQL" all using the same
basic dialog box, and the only difference between Save As and Export to SQL
would be in the items in the storage type dropdown list.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.