I have a problem

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Oct 25 14:50:36 EDT 2010

On Oct 22, 2010, at 2:49 PM, Gonzalo Castillo R. wrote:

> Hi, i need the program in spanish, i click in the option for lenguage but
> this site no give the page in spanish, i would thank you give me the
> solution for dowload the software in my lenguage.
> bie.

This is a question for the users list, gnucash-users at gnucash.org.

Gnucash is translated into Spanish, and if it's correctly set up should follow the language preferences you have set for your machine. Please repost your question to gnucash-users, and include what version of Gnucash and what operating system you're using.

Regards,
John Ralls