Stock Split Druid doesn't work in trunk

J. Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 22:35:55 EDT 2010

Geert,

I believe you made a change to the stock-splits glade file
(gnucash/trunk/src/gnome/glade/stocks.glade, r19322) and wanted to
point out that the Stock Split Druid doesn't work in trunk. I checked
with r19217, and it does work there. When I used it in trunk, it went
to the end but on the final page, rather than show the buttons
'Cancel', 'Back', 'Apply', it shows 'Cancel', 'Back(dimmed and not
selectable)', 'Forward'. Selecting 'Forward' does nothing. If all you
did was 'Convert glade files to glade3/gtk+2.10', I wonder if any of
the other glade conversions have caused things to break. I haven't
particularly checked any others.

Alex