2.4.0 release - what's left to do

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Wed Sep 8 09:28:13 EDT 2010

We need to come up with a final list of bugs/issues to be fixed before 2.4.0 is
released.  Should be in bugzilla - items with target milestone = 2.4.0.  I've
seen mention of "need way to lock an SQL file to prevent simultaneous access".
Not in bugzilla.  Anything else?  There are currently 5 items with target
milestone = 2.3.x and 3 with target milestone = 2.4.0.  With a final list
(obviously, new issues could arise at the last minute), we can tell when we're
done.

I go through the list periodically.  Please, other people should go through it
too.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.