2.4.0 release - what's left to do

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu Sep 9 18:00:39 EDT 2010

On Wednesday 8 September 2010, Phil Longstaff wrote:
> We need to come up with a final list of bugs/issues to be fixed before
>  2.4.0 is released.  Should be in bugzilla - items with target milestone =
>  2.4.0.  I've seen mention of "need way to lock an SQL file to prevent
>  simultaneous access". Not in bugzilla.  Anything else?
I don't have anything particular to add anymore that is not yet in bugzilla.
There are some nice-to-haves on my list, like some more polish on the
environment file concept or the gtkcombo I added to gnc-search, but they're
not overly important. 2.4 could ship without those.

>  There are
>  currently 5 items with target milestone = 2.3.x and 3 with target
>  milestone = 2.4.0.  With a final list (obviously, new issues could arise
>  at the last minute), we can tell when we're done.
>
> I go through the list periodically.  Please, other people should go through
>  it too.

I do from time to time as well.

Geert