documentation update: International support

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sat Sep 11 16:46:57 EDT 2010

Am Saturday 11 September 2010 schrieb Mike Evans:
> > >   #: ../src/gnome/glade/account.glade.h:57
> > >   #, fuzzy
> > >   msgid "Setup selected accounts"
> > >   msgstr "Delete selected account"
> >
> > Curious!
> > If no one else is, I'll go through en_GB this weekend.
> > Mike E
>
> I'm pretty sure this isn't "vandalism" but the result of several msgmerge
> operations where the source string has changed (yes?).  Luckily in most
> cases English is the same as American so it doesn't matter, which is
> likely why they were left alone marked as fuzzy.

Yes, I'd guess so, too. For the translator I would recommend to intentionally
clear the msgstr, because only then a future editor (like Juergen here)
understands the message has been left untranslated intentionally.

If it is left fuzzy, we always see the problem that people don't understand
the One True Po File Rule: Messages marked as Fuzzy are not translated at all,
regardless of what their msgstr contains. They are untranslated. Period.

@Mike: In any case, you are of course kindly invited to submit an updated
en_GB.po.

Regards,

Christian