documentation update: International support

jh jhoewener at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 12 10:36:47 EDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-09-11 at 10:39 +0100, Mike Evans wrote:

> > > I looked inside the en_GB.po and noticed some vandalism:
> > >   #: ../src/gnome/glade/account.glade.h:57
> > >   #, fuzzy
> > >   msgid "Setup selected accounts"
> > >   msgstr "Delete selected account"
> >
> > Curious!
> > If no one else is, I'll go through en_GB this weekend.
> > Mike E
> >
> > > and others!
> > >
> > > Juergen
> I'm pretty sure this isn't "vandalism" but the result of several msgmerge
> operations where the source string has changed (yes?).  Luckily in most cases
> English is the same as American so it doesn't matter, which is likely why they
> were left alone marked as fuzzy.
> Mike E

Looking closer at these, I agree.  Some of these 'translations'
initially looked to me as if they could only be made deliberately. But
giving it a second thought, I can easily imagine, that in the previous
version these strings appeared in close proximity to each other and
string n became string n+1.
Sorry for jumping to conclusions.
Juergen