Polish translation: problem

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Mon Sep 13 08:22:47 EDT 2010

Translations commited to rev 19572. They will be in the next release.
Thanks for contributing.

I've only found a problem on file po/pl.po: if I run it through the
command "msgfmt -c" i get an error message because one english string
contains this phrase "e.g. 10% or 32px" while the translated is "np. 10%
lub 32px". The problem is that the combination "% o" is not recognized
as corresponding to "% l". Searching from google I discovered that by
removing "#, c-format" for this string the error message is gone. For
now I've left this string in the commited translation because it is in
the original pot file but I'm in need of help from developers on this topic.

Thanks
Cristian