r19557 - gnucash/trunk/packaging/win32 - De-activate aqbanking5 by default again because it requires gtk-2.18 or higher, which we don't have. Sigh.

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Sep 15 14:19:29 EDT 2010

Am Wednesday 15 September 2010 schrieb Derek Atkins:
> Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de> writes:

> >> Ah, that would be a good reason.  :)
> >> Should we get someone to build/test with 2.20 before we change
> >> defaults.sh?
> >
> > I've updated the version numbers to have the nightly build use gtk 2.20
> > (and also added the automatic triggering of the update; pkg-config
> > --atleast- version or --exactly-version go a long way here). Let's see
> > how this works out.
>
> Without resetting the build server will it auto-build the new dependency?

Yes, exactly. That's how I changed the shell scripts and how I verified this
at my local Win32 computer. However, the nightly build as of today somehow
hasn't completed; the build might have stopped somewhere in the middle for
reasons that I didn't see on my local win32 computer. But in the long run, the
build server will then auto-build dependencies on version number changes, yes.

Regards,

Christian