r19557 - gnucash/trunk/packaging/win32 - De-activate aqbanking5 by default again because it requires gtk-2.18 or higher, which we don't have. Sigh.

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Sep 15 14:30:31 EDT 2010

On Wed, September 15, 2010 2:19 pm, Christian Stimming wrote:

>> Without resetting the build server will it auto-build the new
>> dependency?
>
> Yes, exactly. That's how I changed the shell scripts and how I verified
> this
> at my local Win32 computer. However, the nightly build as of today somehow
> hasn't completed; the build might have stopped somewhere in the middle for
> reasons that I didn't see on my local win32 computer. But in the long run,
> the
> build server will then auto-build dependencies on version number changes,
> yes.

That's because it's sitting there with an error report:

xlstproc.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry
for the inconvenience.
[more still about telling microsoft about the problem]

     [ Send Error Report ] [ Don't Send ]

I clicked on "don't send"..

For what it's worth, this is the *second* time in a week that part of the
build process has died and hung waiting for user response.  :(