r19587 - gnucash/trunk/src/report/business-reports - Revert to previous version for erroneous commit.

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Sep 20 11:41:30 EDT 2010

Dear Cristian,

did you find those strings to be untranslated? I.e. the developer has
forgotten to mark them as translatable and you added the macros to
have them translated? In that case you can commit them right now
regardless of the string freeze, because it means the strings are
untranslated anyway and adding them into the latest po files will only
improve the situation (by providing translations for at least a few
fast translations), but it doesn't introduce any fault that hasn't
been there beforehand. Feel free to commit your original change again
right away.

Or did I mis-understand your original commit?

Best Regards,

Christian