r19587 - gnucash/trunk/src/report/business-reports - Revert to previous version for erroneous commit.

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Mon Sep 20 14:59:20 EDT 2010

You understood right. I was waiting to commit the changes to report
files because I thought that they could have broken the string freeze.
Then I wanted to commit a new it translation but I forget a space
beetwen the commit message and the file path so all my local changes
went in the commit.

I've tested locally the changes to report files by compiling GnuCash and
with the modifications the tooltip get translated. So now I recommit it;
I'm sorry for the mess!

Cristian