Documentation Bug 630652 created to install Guide update for Other Assets

Thomas Bullock tbullock at nd.edu
Mon Sep 27 07:30:43 EDT 2010

Yawar,

Thanks for jumping on this and making the improvements you mention.  When done, please give me an example of the kind of thing you find so that I can know what to do for the next round.

For the weekly status statement:  My current task is to complete my notes on the process to make documentation changes.  Several weeks ago, John or Geert asked me to submit those for inclusion in the wiki.  So I will post those next to this list when I have them ready.

Tom