Documentation Bug 630652 created to install Guide update for Other Assets

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Sep 27 09:57:37 EDT 2010

On Sep 27, 2010, at 4:30 AM, Thomas Bullock wrote:

> Yawar,
>
> Thanks for jumping on this and making the improvements you mention.  When done, please give me an example of the kind of thing you find so that I can know what to do for the next round.
>
> For the weekly status statement:  My current task is to complete my notes on the process to make documentation changes.  Several weeks ago, John or Geert asked me to submit those for inclusion in the wiki.  So I will post those next to this list when I have them ready.

Don't post them to the list, add them to the wiki. That's what wikis are for. Feel free to compose right in the wiki page; editing is  very easy and it has expressive features that aren't available in a word processor (like being able to set off code in a context-colored block). You can tell the list where you put it when it's done.

Regards,
John Ralls