Windows nightly builds have not successfully run since r19570

Kim Wood kim.wood at bigpond.net.au
Mon Sep 27 07:15:47 EDT 2010

Dear Devs,

Have just tried r19614 - failed - windows nightly build r19570 was the last
build to run successfully on my Windows 7 system.  MS Windows Home Premium
32 bit.

The failure mode is --> While loading user data, box pops up displaying
"gnucash.exe has stopped working.

If restarted, a data lock file prompt needs to be dismissed, data file loads
successfully, and GnuCash quickly fails (within seconds) with the same error
message.

Is there anything else I can do that will help you determine the cause of
the failure?  It would appear that the problem was introduced with r19572.

Regards,

Kim Wood