Windows nightly builds have not successfully run since r19570

Cristian Marchi cri79 at libero.it
Mon Sep 27 13:26:41 EDT 2010

I have a similar problem with win XP and the two latest build but.
R19570 worked well but at the moment I'm not able to test 19572 build works.

19572 and 19572 where my commits and respectively are update of pl
accounts tree and update of pl.po translation file. What I can say is
that running msgmft -c --statistics on pl.po gives an error. Maybe the
trouble comes from this? I've reported the problem when happende on the
list:
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2010-September/029533.html