svn and Trac browse source not the same?

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 28 02:29:43 EDT 2010

I'm still thrashing about trying to figure out why r19505 completely breaks gnucash for me. No progress on that, but along the way I find that src/core-utils/gnc-path.c is not the same file in the online source browser compared to my svn copy. If I do 'svn info', I get:

Repository Root: http://svn.gnucash.org/repo
Repository UUID: 57a11ea4-9604-0410-9ed3-97b8803252fd
Revision: 19619
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: cmarchi
Last Changed Rev: 19617
Last Changed Date: 2010-09-27 12:30:28 -0400 (Mon, 27 Sep 2010)

The differences are in the vicinity of functions related to my problems, but neither version works, so I must be doing something else wrong. Any ideas about why I'm seeing different versions of the file?

When  Geert gets back, I'll ask him for some guidance on the bigger problem.

Dave
--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net