FW: Budget, cash flow and scheduled transactions - roadmap?

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 3 04:02:18 EDT 2011

Dang it, hitting reply does not always post to the list.

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com

From: silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
To: stimming at tuhh.de
Subject: RE: Budget, cash flow and scheduled transactions - roadmap?
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 08:01:17 +0000

enhancing the budgeting feature is a big priority for me as well, I have not had the time lately to work on it myself but if a team were to form, I would gladly join, time permitting.

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com