r20514 - gnucash/trunk - Remove the qof_book_merge code because it is unused in gnucash.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 6 10:42:37 EDT 2011

Christian,

Christian Stimming <cstim at code.gnucash.org> writes:

> Author: cstim
> Date: 2011-04-02 15:59:20 -0400 (Sat, 02 Apr 2011)
> New Revision: 20514
> Trac: http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/changeset/20514
>
> Removed:
>    gnucash/trunk/src/engine/test/test-book-merge.c
>    gnucash/trunk/src/libqof/qof/qofbookmerge.c
>    gnucash/trunk/src/libqof/qof/qofbookmerge.h
> Modified:
>    gnucash/trunk/po/POTFILES.in
>    gnucash/trunk/src/engine/test/Makefile.am
>    gnucash/trunk/src/libqof/CMakeLists.txt
>    gnucash/trunk/src/libqof/qof/Makefile.am
>    gnucash/trunk/src/libqof/qof/qof.h
> Log:
> Remove the qof_book_merge code because it is unused in gnucash.

This code was there for the 'QSF Import'..  Which was turned off because
it was buggy.  I think this is still useful in the long run if we ever
got it working.  I feel it is premature to remove this.