Win32: 2.4.5 tag build failed.

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Wed Apr 6 15:48:16 EDT 2011

On woensdag 6 april 2011, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Looks like the 2.4.5 tag build failed last night building the dependencies.
> Another potential issue is that the tag-build log is mis-named.
> See
> http://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/build-logs/build-trunk-2011-04-06.log
>
> -derek

Ok the tag build I started manually has finished successfully. The 2.4.5
installer is available in
http://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/releases/

By the way, note that as of recently the builds are uploaded to several
directories:
- 2.4: weekly builds based on the 2.4 branch
- trunk: nightly builds based on the trunk branch
- releases: builds triggered when a new release is tagged

The build logs have their own directory: build-logs
The (new) build logs have file names reflecting the branch or tag they belong
to.

Geert