Fresh build of jhbuild and gnucash on OSX

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Fri Apr 22 17:43:45 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Freitag 22 April 2011, Brad Grupczynski wrote:
[...]
> Yeah, I just realized that aqbanking and gwehywfar are completely separate
> entities. I see a problem already. Aqbanking is packing "NAME" and "MEMO"
> into the same container.
[...]

I would gladly move the content of the "NAME" element to the "remoteName"
field of the AB_TRANSACTION objects (see
"aqbanking/src/plugins/imexporters/ofx/parser/g_stmtrn.c":315) if that's what
you need. Just talk to me ;-)

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/