Fresh build of jhbuild and gnucash on OSX

Brad Grupczynski brad.gnucash at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 18:11:50 EDT 2011

On Apr 22, 2011, at 4:43 PM, Martin Preuss wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Freitag 22 April 2011, Brad Grupczynski wrote:
> [...]
>> Yeah, I just realized that aqbanking and gwehywfar are completely separate
>> entities. I see a problem already. Aqbanking is packing "NAME" and "MEMO"
>> into the same container.
> [...]
>
> I would gladly move the content of the "NAME" element to the "remoteName"
> field of the AB_TRANSACTION objects (see
> "aqbanking/src/plugins/imexporters/ofx/parser/g_stmtrn.c":315) if that's what
> you need. Just talk to me ;-)
>

> Regards
> Martin
>

> --
> "Things are only impossible until they're not"
>
> Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
> AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
> LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/

Yes! That's what I as thinking. I did try that quickly and it didn't fix everything with respect to matching the OFX file import. My first attempt at developing was a hack. Now that I'm in contact with the group I'll make some good headway.

Again, I am really impressed with how quickly you guys reply. Great group!

Brad Grupczynski
brad.gnucash at gmail.com