Fresh build of jhbuild and gnucash on OSX

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Fri Apr 22 18:19:02 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Samstag 23 April 2011, Brad Grupczynski wrote:
[...]
> Yes! That's what I as thinking. I did try that quickly and it didn't fix
> everything with respect to matching the OFX file import. My first attempt
> at developing was a hack. Now that I'm in contact with the group I'll make
> some good headway.
[...]

I'm not surprised. I believe GnuCash's import function just concatenates the
content of the fields "remoteName" and "purpose", so if some parts are moved
from one field to the other it doesn't really change the resulting Gnucash
memo data...

The function I was pointing to fills AB_TRANSACTION objects with data read
from the OFX file. Maybe you'll have to focus on its counterpart within
Gnucash which creates GnuCash transactions and splits (etc) from
AB_TRANSACTION objects...

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/