Can't transfer quicken files - HELP please

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 00:52:59 EDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 12:36 PM, David Blair <poppy at wb4me.com> wrote:
>  Dear friends,
> I have been attempting to import my Quicken Home & Office files.  I am using
> Windows XP SP3.  I have downloaded the gnu cash program.  But when I try to
> import my Quicken files nothing happens.
> Does it normally take a while before the import begins?
> Thanks,
> David Blair

I realize you have gotten other responses but I don't believe anyone
sent you to the FAQ yet -- Try the procedure described there,

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_Which_is_the_best_way_to_import_data_from_Quicken.28TM.29.3F

and if you run into trouble with that procedure, send a question to
the gnucash-user list[1] as John Ralls suggested yesterday.