Another gnucash git question

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Sat Apr 30 13:18:31 EDT 2011

On zaterdag 30 april 2011, John Ralls wrote:
> You want to track refs/remotes/origin/2.4. The other ones are git-svn
> artifacts.
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls

Ok thanks.

I think I'm almost through now. There is one artifact still in my converted
repo from how I originally imported the svn repo: I have a branch for each tag
in svn.

There were no actual tags at first sight, but I ran a
git fetch -t origin
This imported all tags as true tags.

The tag-branches are still in the repo though and I would like to remove them.
A git branch -d tags-<tag name>
will probably remove them, but I'm concerned that this would also trigger git-
svn to propagate the removal to our svn repository. How about this ?

When I manage to remove these faulty branches, I can write up my experiences
in the wiki in case others want to follow the same route.

Geert