Call for translators

SASAKI Suguru sss.sonik at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 23:45:47 EDT 2011

Hi,

2011-08-04 Cristian Marchi <cri79 at libero.it>:
> I've almost finished to update and give a better look to the GnuCash website
> [1]. During the process I've added new text and modified the existing one so
> now there is the need to update the translations. If someone is interested
> in doing this, please let me know by replying to this message. I'm available
> to assist anyone who wants to contribute to this task.

I'm intersted in updating Japanese translation.

If updating ja.po is the main job,
I'm going to fork <https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash-htdocs/tree/beta>
and start working.  Is that right?

> [1] http://www.gnucash.org/beta/

BTW, I'm so much excited that the beta docs page has a link to epub and mobi ;-)
(though there's no epub and mobi file yet.)

Best regards,

--
SASAKI Suguru
  mailto:sss.sonik at gmail.com