Call for translators

Mark Haanen i18n at haanen.net
Mon Aug 8 18:18:34 EDT 2011

Cristian Marchi schreef op wo 03-08-2011 om 21:12 [+0200]:
> I've almost finished to update and give a better look to the GnuCash
> website [1]. During the process I've added new text and modified the
> existing one so now there is the need to update the translations. If
> someone is interested in doing this, please let me know by replying to
> this message. I'm available to assist anyone who wants to contribute to
> this task.
>
> Thanks for any help
> Cristian
>
> [1] http://www.gnucash.org/beta/

Christian (and others),

How relevant is the Sizing page in its current incarnation? [1] It comes
across to me as just lots of (technical) text to be translated, a table
that's hardly readable and content that was last updated almost a decade
ago...

I move that it's either discontinued, that someone does the math for the
current versions or that it's entirely re-written around that cute
Youtube video Geert posted last september. [2]

Cheers,
Mark (currently at 50%)

[1]http://www.gnucash.org/beta/sizing.phtml
[2]https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2010-September/029470.html